01 June 2006

Australia - The New World Cup Champions?

A health warning: following the link in this post could be dangerous to your health. This blog is in no way responsible for the consequences of that click.

Now that you have been warned, you can click on this link. Aaron the Bagel Blogger decided to provide an answer to my friendly warning on the possibly disastrous for the Australian nation's morale engagement with the Brazilian football team on June 18.

I am torn between a general feeling of friendship and understanding toward Aaron (and Aussies in general), and the real and tangible need to make him pay for the treatment of the considerable bodily harm caused by all the tumbling and rolling on the floor during the reading of that post.

And by the way: that sentence: "Ok, now that you've stopped laughing, I'll continue." - I wish I could stop. My hands are shaking real bad, so I better quit here...

0 comments: