05 April 2006

The power of prayer - rioting already started.

That unfortunate post has already caused trouble. I really did not intend to, I swear!
But one should always face the reality, no matter how bloody or unpleasant it is. And it is both bloody and unpleasant, judging by these pictures:


























You can understand that my Jewish guilt gland is working overtime now. I am confessing to all possible sins that the rioters ascribe to me and ready to fly to Jakarta to submit to the punishment that fit my crimes. Beheading and anything else included, as long as it calms the insulted people.

UPDATE: I was told a few minutes ago that the pictures of the bloody riots are not from Jakarta and are NOT related to that miserable post at all! The riots are conducted in France and it's all about some labor law.

Oops!

0 comments: