26 October 2007

Photohunt: Pink


The theme for this week is "Pink". And I absolutely don't do pink - it causes me shivers, especially something of this kind:

Horrible, isn't it? (If you don't know who is it, the better for you). And even this isn't strictly pink. So again, as with Practical, I had to search, and was lucky (methinks). The two following pictures where taken in the Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park, southern Utah.

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

The color of the sand depends very much on the time of the day and the weather, and I cannot guarantee that it is conveyed precisely by my camera, but the general likeness is there. And I have to confess that I like these two pictures rather more than the ones offered on the park site linked above.


If you liked what you have seen (or read) in this post, add your link in the comments:
I promise to visit your place as soon as possible!


To look for other photo hunters, go there.

***

0 comments: