09 November 2009

Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan: a strip club customer?

Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan came into the Starz strip club not far from the base at least three times in the past month, the club's general manager, Matthew Jones, told FoxNews.com.
Whether it's a ploy by the strip club owner to get some free PR or the truth and nothing but the truth, I am not betting. But the plot thickens as one reads the article:
Jennifer Jenner, who works at Starz using the stage name Paige, said Hasan bought a lap dance from her two nights in a row.
I wouldn't dare to disagree with an expert, would I? Still, there is one point Ms Jenner made I am not sharing. She says:
I think he mostly came here to kill some time and just relax.
I say: he went there to get some first-hand knowledge about handling of the virgins.

Notice also the weird (or not?) similarity to the behavior of the 911 perpetrators.

0 comments: