25 December 2007

Marcy Winograd - ripping off the muzzle

Follow some excerpts from a unique manuscript that was intercepted by our agents. Its state was extremely poor - our lab* reported later that it was thoroughly chewed by a dog of indeterminate breed who destroyed more than half of it and left a good part of the rest unreadable. Besides, the little that could be deciphered is obviously written under strong stress in a state close to a nervous meltdown. Nevertheless, the author was clearly under heavy pressure from a third party (further in the text you shall see mentions of a mysterious group named "Agents of the State Department").

It is a sunny da.. in 1956 in LA [Latin America?]. I, a three ..r old little girl, am sitting with my Mo... in a playgrou... Jimmy Bohunk, our neighborhood bull... is beating up little Moshe Schneider, the son of our local rab... "Why, mommy?", I am asking, "Why is it that Moshe cannot be like all other boys and not stand out with his funny glasses, his big no... and his little pee...?" Mommy doesn't answer, dragging me away to change my nap...

My Mom and Dad are very progre... They want everyone to love everyone and are members of everyt... And everyone loves them, even the Cold Wa... Russians. But they are Zionists and keep a frightening picture of an old scary lady named Golda Me... on the mantelp... When I ask my mommy "Why, Mommy, do we have to have this scary pi..", mommy sa... "Shh, meidaleh, do not ask, or the bad Uncle from AIPAC will co... and take you awa...".

And then Mom and Dad took me to Israe... A guide shows us the spanking new tennis courts in Kiriat Shmona donated to reward the brave Joo... and I ask Mommy "Why, Mommy, do these Joo... perpetrate such acts of vio...? Why couldn't they be like every... around, like all these nice Ara... peop... from Syria, from Egyp..., from Ira...?" "Sha, meida..", my Mom answers, "Do not ask such ques..., or the Agents from State Department** will ta... you away".

And while we stroll around Kiriat Shmo..., a scary air raid siren goes off, and we rocket out of there in a jiffy, and Dad curses these darn Zion... all the way to the airp... And I ask "Why, Mom, why do these Israe... sound that sca... siren, cannot they just die quie...?" And Mom starts yakking again about the Agents from Sta.. Dep... And when we come back hom.. Dad takes the picture of Gold... and throws it away into the tras...

And now I understand that these bad J... just don't want to be like everyone and die qui... And I talk about it to a Senat... Wax.., but he says, just like Mo... "Shhh, meidaleh, don't say it or these bad Sta.. D... agen..." And indeed, since then I see the Agents follow... ...where I am... It is very scary and my Mommy doesn't wa... to hel... I think she is afraid of the Age...

Then Mom and Dad bought me a dog, they call it Watchdog Spark... and it comes with a muzzle. And they bo... a muzzl... for me too, Mom says it is to make the scary Ag.. of S... go away and leave me alo... and I should wear it all the time not to say anything stu...


But as I am writ... these words I swea.. that the day will co... when I shall throw aw... that muzzle that they put on my mo... And I want to call upon all of you peop... with muzzl... on your mou... - tear them away! Speak out! Tell all th... viole... Isra... to go away some... for example to LA [Latin America?] where they will not bother anyon... and be a part of the domin... culture and, like me, just hang little red and green lights on plastic Chri... trees...

(At this point our Chief of Signals was taken away with a nervous breakdown, so we have decided to go ahead with this fragment, seeing as to add anything will be simply redundant).

More on the same delicate investigation here.

(*) The lab report also states that any similarity of the manuscript to the one that could be found on the Internet under URL inpursuitofjustice.wordpress.com/2007/12/19/jews-who-dare-to-speak-out/ is purely coincidental
(**) The Mom's expression "Agents of State Department" has naturally attracted our attention, since being in the spying business from times immemorial we have never heard it before. It appears again and again in the text we have received, and we are investigating. Most probably, though, the subject's Mom used it too frequently to impress some rules of behavior on the girl... Just a childhood trauma, like everything else...
Cross-posted on Yourish.com.

0 comments: