12 January 2010

William Bapthorpe: slaughter them, every last man, woman and child

CiF Watch does that essential but thankless job of... well, watching the cesspool that is inhabited by Guardianistas - the strange and awesome breed that is proliferating in the twilight and miasma of that half-tolerated, half-sponsored Guardian's baby. Well, better them than me, I say.

And from time to time they succeed to fish out an excellent specimen of gutter life that shows off the best qualities of Guardianistas. Like this one:

William Bapthorpe. I bet it's a moniker, but it really doesn't matter. He (or she) at least says what many of Guardianistas think. And unlike Hawkeye who presented the specimen, I am not shocked. Nor am I surprised, the trend on CiF (and in UK in general) being what it is lately.

According to Hawkeye's report, while the comment that is presented above was deleted by a moderator, our brave Billy the Straightforward, wasn't banned.

But, frankly, on the issue of erasing such comments and banning the authors, I am in tune with Yaacov Lozowick, who expressed it superbly:

If, on the other hand, you're of the opinion that the excitement generated by dreaming of a world with far fewer Jews wells up from deep cultural sources reinforced by incessant lies about many things Jewish and constant reiteration of how uniquely evil Jews are, then of course the occasional censorship of an unusually crass expression of the Zeitgeist will have no positive impact on anything and will merely serve to cloak the pervasiveness of the hatred.
Yep. Let them post and be seen, I say, too.

9 comments:

jams o donnell said...

I saw this at Modernity blog and CiFwatch The expression See You Next Tuesday springs to mind

jams o donnell said...

Bapthorpe that is, not Mod!

Dick Stanley said...

Yep, the solution to hate speech is not repression but more speech.

John-Paul Pagano said...

He's channeling Tom Paulin.

snoopythegoon said...

Yep. Uhu...

snoopythegoon said...

Absolutely. For all to see, that's my motto. Why I don't remove comments from these characters. At least the inventive ones stay.

snoopythegoon said...

Yep. Thanks, I tried to remember that name, and it escaped me yesterday.

A. Decker said...

I have to agree with the concensus here. Better to keep this shit in the light of day.

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it