31 July 2008

Blog challenge "Only Seven" - I give up

Ya'aqov of Esser Agaroth tagged me with a meme, according to which I am supposed to select and name my seven favorite blogs.

After a few days of mulling, I surrender: this is plainly an impossible task. There are close to 250 blogs linked from here. I like most of them, others provide the necessary provocation and each of them produces superb posts from time to time, and there is just no way. Sorry. And, of course, I am not tagging anyone.

As for the following enigma:

Simply Jews: Snoopy intrigues me. I don't know why. He just does. That can be dangerous, I know, but I can't help it.
The why is easy: my natural charm, magnetism and a lovely disposition. And of course, dealing with the Elders is dangerous, it goes without saying. In fact, saying makes it more dangerous.

But so far I like you too, Ya'aqov, so we are OK.

0 comments: