23 January 2012

Press TV no more

I am not sure I am in full agreement with the Ofcom decision to close down that nest of (fairly stupid) vipers. One likes to be able to see and count one's vipers in the open. Still, a person can enjoy his moment of Schadenfreude, can't he? So, to preserve the moment, here is a snapshot of the article's intro:


I could have expressed a gleeful concern about Galloway's next source of income. But you know, this cat will land on all four feet. In another gutter.

7 comments:

Yitzchak said...

It's all a Zionist plot, of course. http://www.presstv.ir/detail/222562.html

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Oh, it goes without saying.

Shaun Downey (Jams O Donnell) said...

Oh dear, what a shame, never mind!

SnoopyTheGoon said...

OK, fine, I wouldn't as per request ;-)

Brian Goldfarb said...

"I could have expressed a gleeful concern about Galloway's next source of income." Oh, please do, snoopy. You're getting very good at English language irony. It's mixing with all these native English speakers on this site. It could have gone something like "I wonder where the next $1m contribution to the Mariam Fund is going to come from now?" 

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Yeah, I had me some doubts about that "gleeful concern"...

Shaun Downey (Jams O Donnell) said...

I suppose he could become a good soldier of Juche Brian