03 March 2012

Technicalities: link list

To the (undoubtedly happy) bloggers used to being listed in the Simply Jews link list: due to a problem with Google's Blogger "My Link List" widget and in view of total apathy and lack of response from Google's support center I had to recover the link list manually, with possible loss of some previously existing links.

Since all of you are dear to us here at Simply Jews equally*, please, instead of going into a snit and/or considering to curb your blogging career immediately, notify me in the comments or via simplyjews at gmail dot com about the missing link. I shall do my best to restore the link asap.

(*) Although sometimes we disagree with what you say so strongly it takes all of our considerable willpower to refrain from ripping out... oh well.

2 comments:

Dick Stanley said...

You might consider getting rid of Little Green Footballs. I know Charles Johnson used to be a conservative, if not a Libertarian, and I believe he still does support Israel. But he also makes a practice of trashing those who criticize Muslims. Calling them racists, etc. Just my two cents.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

 Well, there are quite a few blogs in the list, including some I heartily disagree with. No matter...