27 August 2013

Then he looked over all he had made, and he saw...

President Barack Hussein Joad: "Wherever they's a fight so hungry people can eat, I won't intervene without a U.N. mandate and clear evidence is presented and international law supports it and I have a coalition to make it work. Wherever there's a cop beatin' up a guy, I'll make it abundantly clear that the United States of America deplores what that cop is doing to that guy. . . . I'll be in the way guys yell when they're watching their favorite basketball team and I'll be in the way kids laugh when they're hungry and they know supper's ready because it was me that fed them by leading from behind, and when our folk eat the stuff they raise an' live in the houses they build— why, I'll be claiming credit for that, too." - John Stenbeck, the Japes of Wrath.

By one and only Terry Glavin. On his Facebook pages, though.

2 comments:

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Forever and ever, amen. Well, three more years, anyhow.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Indeed. Lets' watch the local events unfolding.