12 February 2010

Open letter to Robert S. Mueller, III, FBI Director

Dear Mr Mueller,

I have received your letter as presented below:

Attn: Beneficiary: It has come to notice of Federal Bureau of Investigation that your long awaiting funds worth US$10,500,000.00 only has been transferred to Bank of America to credit to your account. However, we decided to inform you about this good news so that you will be ready to receive the huge sum of money with any bank account of your choice. Moreover, we have instructed Bank of America to hold on until we receive what is called "Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer (DIST)" from you to prove the legitimacy of the funds approval from Nigerian government. Furthermore, more details and the contact information of above stated certificate responsible issuing officer shall be given to you in my next e-mail. Note that we shall conduct immediate payment cancellation and then charge you for money laundering.The FBI Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division processes these requests to check illegal activities in U.S.A.

Regards,

Robert Mueller, III, FBI Director‏
Thank you for your personal attention, dear Mr Mueller. However, I consider your attention to be an unwarranted and unwelcome interference into my relationship with the much esteemed Nigerian government. The amount mentioned in your letter (US$ 10,500,000.00) is indeed long awaited, and there are good reasons for the money be transferred in full to my personal account immediately. Details of my personal account will be forwarded to you in a separate e-mail.

This request is unconditioned and final, and I expect your personal intervention, any insignificant and, frankly, absurd arguments to the contrary notwithstanding. The artificial and spurious requirements, such as that "Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer" (seal - shmeal indeed) are a typical bureaucratic ploy designed to prolong FBI's hold on the money that legally and morally belongs to me and that was paid in good faith by Nigerian government for services rendered.

Saying this, I do believe that your immediate intervention to resolve the issue and to expedite the transfer of above mentioned amount to me deserves a remuneration, to the tune of US$ 500,000.00. The said amount to be transferred to you immediately after my personal account is credited by the full amount of Nigerian government payment.

To this end, dear Mr Mueller, I will need some personal information from you, including:
  • Your personal e-mail address
  • Your permanent residence address
  • Your home and mobile phone numbers
  • Your bank account and main credit cards details
After I receive the above listed information, I shall contact you to discuss further details regarding the transfer of the US$ 500,000.00.I sincerely hope that the whole issue will be resolved to our mutual satisfaction.

Kind regards,

Your STG

0 comments: