31 January 2015

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan wants to be like the British Queen

Well, no one can say it's illegal or something. But - if I may - there is no need to go to the expense of £384 million palaces or other extraordinary measures like that. It's enough to start with these:


Here. And:


Here. And:


Here. And then something basic like:


Here. Of course, being of male persuasion, I can't advise on colors that will match the mustache and the nose, but I am sure that professional consulting could be obtained. And look at the prices, they are eminently reasonable. I freely confess to be completely lost where the hats are concerned, and I know that the monarch in question frequently uses them, but this too could be settled by an expert, I bet.

Then a bit of hormonal therapy and related arrangement, and voila! Queen of Turkey...

8 comments:

Dick Stanley said...

Just what the Turks need, a transgender prez. It is a step up from goats, I gotta admit.

Dick Stanley said...

Barry don't want no steeking sanctions. He's already giving Iran billions of dollars to help them build a nuke and the means to deliver it. Which really is the only unusual aspect of his approach. Giving them money. The Iranians have never felt the lash for kidnapping our embassy way back in Carter's day. There's been no retribution for that. There's a reason why we treat them so nicely but I've never seen it explained.

Dick Stanley said...

Blah, blah, blah

LouiseShah said...

What would Liz be without her lopsided hats?

SnoopyTheGoon said...

And we'll never see an explanation, I am sure.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Probably true, although as I said, I don't have a slightest idea about this part of human clothing. Well, aside of the Russian winter hats, that is.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

You bet ;-)

SnoopyTheGoon said...

That too.