07 January 2015

More on Charlie Hebdo massacre: MOSSAD ATTACKS PARIS?

This question is asked, as usual, in bold letters, by my Turkish friend, Aangirfan, who has already appeared on these pages.

On 7 January 2015, Mossad assets reportedly shot dead 12 people at the offices of the satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo in Paris.

Charlie Hebdo has reportedly made fun of the Mossad agent Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (Simon Elliot).
Nope, the adherents of RoP are not up to facing the mirror. Not in our lifetime, at least.

7 comments:

Dick Stanley said...

Yes, can we please see no more cartoons of MIghty Mo, or else the black-suited goat-lovers will do for you, too.

Dick Stanley said...

Could be they were just trying to avoid the snow storm and Paris looked inviting.

peterthehungarian said...

What is the price of the cottage cheese in Paris?

SnoopyTheGoon said...

I am aiming to post a few right now.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Same as here, I guess ;-)

But the cows are much better.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

I will be humble and simply say: we are doing our best, aiming to please.

Dick Stanley said...

I've thought about it. I'm not really a'feared they would come here to gun-totin' Texas. but I don't need a DoS assault, either.