The story deserves a mention, since I am sure that it's relevant to all smartphone users:
The Angus Reid survey conducted last month for Rogers Communications asked 1,010 smartphone users what they would be willing to sacrifice to maintain their Internet access.I am summarizing the answers below:
- 34 percent would give up alcohol
- 31 percent would go without chocolate
- 27 percent would give up coffee
- 6 percent of them would rather give up regular sex
- 4 percent would give up daily bathing
- 4 percent would choose the Internet over personal contact with others
Or that unwashed smartphone users shun personal contacts* - which is rather a foregone conclusion...
(*) Now don't get all scientific with me about this interpretation: I prefer to think so, OK?