19 September 2011

Code Pink alert!

Before you click on this link, here is the warning from the blogger what posted it:

…once you see it, you can’t unsee it, so you have to consciously make the decision that you want to see the picture below the jump. It’s probably not safe for work, and you’ll need a gallon jug of eye bleach handy. And maybe a barf bag, too.
Now, I kept my conscience clean. In this matter at least.

On the positive side: I know now how to get Brad Manning or, for that matter, any other prisoner free. You will know too. Soon, I hope.

6 comments:

jams o donnell said...

Tres sexy!

SnoopyTheGoon said...

I blame the photographer, he could have done better by this lady.

peterthehungarian said...

What is the problem? This is only a lady with very well developped lungs....

SnoopyTheGoon said...

As they say what is important is location, location, location...

Katie said...

Now that is a picture that will turn a healthy, straight male gay.

Show these and gay men will turn straight.

Heck if these ladies were protesting a million men would show up.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Hm... interesting approach. I need to see more, though ;)