27 January 2011

Virgin Mary and Baby Jesus in a Tortilla

Yep. Believe it or not:
While heating up some tortillas Tuesday afternoon, a mother in Starr County, Texas, says she was surprised when some unexpected visitors turned up in her kitchen -- the Virgin Mary and the Baby Jesus.
I wonder whether getting a tortilla like that automatically causes pregnancy?

In related news:

Experts believe this reptile was likely a pet that got away -- and they hope the owner will come and pick it up soon.
If the owner doesn't, please send it to me: I need a pet my neighbors will take heed of.

6 comments:

jams o donnell said...

Gah that must be the crappiest simulacrum I've ever seen!

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Well, it kinda worked on me. I rather do like tortillas.

Dick Stanley said...

Funny, I see a gorilla wearing a brown beret.

In any case, this is more palatable than the years-ago Virgin of Guadalupe seen in a cement crack in a public toilet in Juarez.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

In a public toilet? The ladies' section, at least, I hope?

David All said...

The Virgin Mary and the Baby Jesus in a tortilla. Hmm sounds a test sampling of a new food product. Could be quite popular, especially in Catholic countries.

Concerning the Monitor Lizard found in California: Snoopy, perhaps the Elders should check and make sure none of the shape changing lizards are missing! 

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Nope, that one looks like just a lizard to me.