05 September 2009

Photohunt: orange


The theme for this week is "Orange".

At first I thought it would be an easy one. After all, how hard it must be to find a picture with something orange in it? To start with, for instance:

After all, what could be more orange than an orange. And yet, it looks more yellow than orange to me. Lets' try this one:

Somewhere between the yellow and the red, isn't there some orange? OK, next:

Also a bit doubtful. Parts yellow, parts light brown... let's go for this one:

Some bits of it, probably, could qualify. Last attempt:

Better, I think, but does it get me the cigar? I don't know...

If you liked what you have seen (or read) in this post, add your link in the comments:
I promise to visit your place as soon as possible!


To look for other photo hunters, go there.

***

0 comments: