10 September 2009

George Constanza vindicated: yes, the shrinkage is real!

I hope that, being a Seinfeld fan, you remember this ageless piece of dialog:

George: I was supposed to see her. She wasn't supposed to see me.
Jerry: So what?
George: Well ordinarily I wouldn't mind. But...
Jerry: But...
George: Well I just got back from swimming in the pool. And the water was cold...
Jerry: Oh... You mean... shrinkage.
George: Yes. Significant shrinkage!
Jerry: So you feel you were short changed.
George: Yes! I mean, if she thinks that's me she's under a complete misapprehension. That was not me, Jerry. That was not me.
Instead of laughing like mad at hapless George, you should have listened carefully to what he has to say on the subject. Thankfully, after all these years of disregard, we have the theory of shrinkage proven once and for all.
A Croatian man got a nasty surprise when he tried to get out of his deck chair and found his testicles had got stuck.

Mario Visnjic had gone swimming naked in the sea at the Valalta beach in western Croatia, reports 24sata.

His testicles had shrunk while in the cool sea and slipped through the wooden slats when he sat back down on his wooden deckchair.

But as he lay in the sun they expanded back to normal size and got stuck between the slats.

He was eventually freed after he called beach maintenance services on his mobile phone and they sent a member of staff to cut the deck chair in half.
Gesundheit, George! Your honor is safe now, many thanks to Mario Visnjic.

P.S. Another reminder - always carry your cell phone with you. You never know where your...

0 comments: