22 October 2010

Mahmoud the Mad and Comical Hugo set up the new world order

This is how it looks:

And this is what the microphones recorded:

"Hugo, baby, you go for the left leg. I shall bite the right one. OK?"

"Oh, Mahmoud, you are so generous! I always dreamed about giving it to them in the left leg..." (sound of sniffling and tears of happiness).

 "Er... Hugo, when I say 'go for' I don't mean hugging the leg and rubbing yourself all over it, if you see what I mean... er..." (embarrassing moment of silence).

8 comments:

jams o donnell said...

Haha Snoopy. Douglas Adams's Meaning of Liff has a great definition for Scrabster, a village in the far north of Scotland.

The image of Mahmound scrabstering a leg is now burned into my brain!

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Yes, Scrabster fits indeed.

Anonymous said...

Bwahahahaha! Thanks for visiting my stuff on my blog, Snoopy! :)

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Er... OK, de nada...

David All said...

Yes, that is probably what how the conversation went between those two. Snoopy, I think the title of Mel Brooks next comedy will be:
"Springtime for Mahmoud and Hugo"!

SnoopyTheGoon said...

;)

Dick Stanley said...

So why is Hugo taller? Is he standing on a box? (More likely one of his countrymen.)

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Mahmoud is, in fact, quite small, as far as I know. Which fact causes him to be so feisty.