24 July 2015

Soon... very soon...

I always believed this day will come.

FROM MRS. MICHELLE OBAMA, LAST NOTICE
How are you today?
I am Mrs. Michelle Obama and I am written to inform you about your Bank Cheque Draft brought by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC been mandated to be deliver to your address on Thursday being 23 of July 2015 to you as soon as you get back to me with your
home address
cell phone number
The only thing that slightly bothers me is the mention of Benin. I already own Benin. But no doubt it is just a slight mistake on the side of the letter's author. All White House dwellers were rather weak on geography.

Now I think it will be, probably, Greece. But I haven't made my mind yet, so any ideas welcome.

4 comments:

Dick Stanley said...

I love the poor tenses, grammar, etc. They suit Mooch, all right. Country? How about Honduras?

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Honduras? Seems to be a mess. On the other hand, Greece is a mess too.

Michael Sedley said...

Careful - it MAY be a scam, but if it is, don't worry, I have an offer from no less than the president of the UN offering $80 MILLION DOLLARS to anyone who was scammed.

Good to know that world leaders are finally addressing the issue of Internet scams, the $80 million will be a step toe reclaiming part of the money I forwarded to that prince in Nigeria....

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Nah, not a scam. The signature looks legit.