26 July 2012

Want to feel like an Iranian nuclear scientist? Listen to AC/DC

Doing this one:



Details:

A new worm targeted Iran’s nuclear program, closing down the “automation network” at the Natanz and Fordo facilities, the Internet security site reported, citing an e-mail it said was sent by a scientist inside Iran’s Atomic Energy Organization.

The virus also prompted several of the computers on site to play the song “Thunderstruck” by AC/DC at full volume in the middle of the night, according to the e-mail, part of which is published in English on the website.
Groovy...

8 comments:

shaun downey said...

Shame that they didn't get a good AC/DC medley. Highway to hell springs to mind

SnoopyTheGoon said...

He he. In fact, some of the commentators at that article proposed that one too.

KatieNorcross said...

I guess I'm too old. I suppose I would have gone with "Satisfaction" by the Rolling Stones.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Ha! You are to old? I am too old even for the Stones...

man said...

Lovely... Personally, I think it would have been better if they played "Barbie Girl" instead.

Dick Stanley said...

Coming in on an email, it must have been a Midi file which can be pretty awful under any circumstances. Whatever the tune.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Heh. I think I should submit a proposal to enrich the concert program.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

No worries, with modern speed of communications the next thing will probably be a Western they will be watching. Judge Roy Bean will be my preference for the Iranians.