17 July 2012

Finally rich!

We have scanned the said boxes, and have found it to contain a total sum of USD$4.1m and also backup document which bears your name as the receiver of the money contained in the boxes. Investigations carried out on the diplomat who accompanied the boxes into the United States has it that he was to deliver this fund to your residence as your contract/inheritance payment which was due you from the office of finance Minster of the federal government of Nigeria.
No one can say it was a short wait, but eventually the finance Minster of Nigeria came through. Good lad. I knew I could count on him.

On the other hand there is this:
My name is James Duru, The Un assigned diplomatic agent by the IMF/UN and Minister of Finance after the meeting held last month to deliver your fund worth ($10.5M) to you.
All in all $14.6M. Not bad.

Tomorrow I quit the Elder's position and then: Bahamas, here I come! Get your rum bottles ready.

6 comments:

shaun downey said...

Damn why don't I get those sort of offers!

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Have to strive for them, obviously.

KatieNorcross said...

Once you receive the money I have a great investment for you. 100% guaranteed to bring you a return on this investment. A SURE THING!! AN EASY RETURN!!!!

Call 555-555-5555 for more information.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

I sure will. Now I am busy ordering state of the art safes all over.

Louise said...

Maybe I should stop deleting those email messages and give them what they want.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Good idea that ;-)