26 June 2011

PETA holds anti-fur demonstration - and doesn't make me angry!

PETA (pronounced like pita, but much less useful) usually tends to rile me by their shenanigans. But this latest act of theirs was rather confusing to me.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) holds an anti-fur demonstration in Washington, DC

Normally, once looking at the aftermath of another PETA stupid or disgraceful or offensive (or all of the above) action, I would be pissed off and running to the keyboard to express all that ire.

Now I don't feel any of the above, and, although, to be completely frank, my heart doesn't exactly bleed for the animals in question, neither does it call for an anti-PETA outcry.

The only thing I know is that I want to be caged... go figure...

Methinks an expert opinion of Gorilla Bananas ought to settle that one.

2 comments:

Pisa said...

Uhm...cage and chicks...here you go. Enjoy!

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Er... OK, fine with me.