26 June 2011

Hugo Chávez 'in critical condition' in Cuban hospital: liposuction gone wrong?

I chose this article for the picture:

The three subjects look in similar state of health and, in my humble, should start learning harp playing (or whatever musical instrument is allowed up there) pronto.

Anyway, the rumor and the hope attached could be wrong:
After two weeks of silence, the Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez, said on Twitter that he is in good health.
Now I hate Twitter even more than before.

10 comments:

jams o donnell said...

Damn! perhaps he has gotten that tongue transplant from Fidel after all

Pisa said...

Nothing short of brain transplant (not Fidel Castro's) would help cure Chavez' critical condition.

Harp is good though. Who knows, they might even be able to compete in the upcoming International Harp Contest ...in Israel ;)

http://www.harpcontest-israel.org.il/

SnoopyTheGoon said...

It looks like it happened.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Oh, so we can offer them a refresher then, thanks.

Pisa said...

I really should stop eating while reading your blog. Thanx for helping me with my diet :(

SnoopyTheGoon said...

You want to say that a sight of such a brave strapping lad like Comical Hugo turns you off food?

Pisa said...

No, it turns me off period.

The thought of that strapping harping lad sharing refreshers with the undead by his side completely turned me off food though. Do I need to insert a picture?

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Nothing turns me off my feed, I have to qualify.

Cosmetic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cosmetic said...

Thanks for sharing this post. Vey informative.
Liposuction Kansas city