22 November 2014

On the benefits of higher education. Oh, and the fungi, the fungi

And no comments from me. Just enjoy.



But keep in mind that: Berkeley gas pumps to soon feature global warming warning stickers

Since I promised no comments on all of that, please don't count the following as a comment - just as an additional piece of the puzzle that helps to clear up the whole picture:

New mushroom species found on Berkeley's campus
Suffice to say, the place is no stranger to mushrooms.
Yeah... that will be all.

5 comments:

Dick Stanley said...

You had me worried with that last pix until I took a closer look. I don't think I'd want to see her in the nude.

Dick Stanley said...

Well, you have to admit it would be sort of like marching a line of black hats past the Reichstag in the old days. These are liberal fascists you're dealing with at Berkeley. I got a chuckle at the guy who warned him not to "smoke on campus." Those Californicators have their priorities. They're just not your's and mine.If he'd kept it up he might have been arrested. For his own safety, of course.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Well, not my handy work, and yes, this is a bit frightening ;-)

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Yes indeed, the cigarette part was the funniest of all. Berkeley...

Dick Stanley said...

I've heard of mushroom management. Now it's mushroom education.