28 July 2014

Ruminations of a male chauvinist pig (or Left, Right, Left, Right...)

Mira Bar Hillel, an ex-Israeli lady that resides in UK for the last 40 years or so, earning her wages by publishing piss-poor anti-Israeli crap in rags like Intependent and Guardian, went public with a scary advance notice to the people of Israel:

Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport

So what is the reason Ms Bar Hillel provides for this fateful decision? Here it is, in the lede:

I can no longer stand by while Israeli politicians like Ayelet Shaked condone the deaths of innocent Palestinian women and children

Continued with the following harangue:
She is young. She is pretty. She is a university graduate and a computer engineer. She is also an Israeli Parliamentarian - and the reason why I am on the brink of burning my Israeli passport. Because behind that wide-eyed innocent face lurks the Angel of Death.
Pompous, envious and, most important, dumb, like the rest of this piece. Dumb like many other similar pieces authored by her (you can easily find them on the intertubes).

As for Ms Shaked: I am not sure that she condones the deaths in terms Ms Bar Hillel ascribes to her, but I did learn one thing about the lady: she is unpardonably stupid. So stupid that even our august parliamentary body (that has its share of IQ-challenged ladies and gentlemen), got hit hard, as far as its average IQ* is concerned, with addition of Ms Shaked.

Now I am in a quandary here. One is supposed to take sides in such debate, but how does a man choose between exceedingly dumb and extraordinarily stupid? So, like any male in my position (and you know what it is that men think about most of the time, don't you?), I fell back to visual aids:

Mira Bar Hillel
Ayelet Shaked
So, after some more ruminations, I think I have a decision.

Go ahead, Ms Bar Hillel, burn the darn passport! You don't really need or want it anyhow, do you? I know we all here will suffer the consequences, but I hope it is not terminal.

Oh, and ladies: pox on both your houses, if I am allowed to express a wish.

(*) I wonder, shouldn't we replace the IQ measure for all politicians with SQ?

P.S. and a short historical reference.

And a few replacements of that burned already (I hope) passport:

0 comments: