22 July 2014

And now to our own (Israeli) garbage

Take a look at this, please:


This is not a result of close encounter with a Gazan rocket, nor is it a consequence of domestic violence. But I'll let the victim, Meytal Sella, tell her own story:
My "Hasbara" results - a knee, an elbow and cheek sore and a rib questionable.

I have passed near a demonstration of the radical left on the way home (incidentally, I do not agree with them) and I heard calls of "death [to the lefties] and other evil slogans, and it hurt. All I wanted was to explain that the Zionist left supports our soldiers, doesn't calls our pilots killers and wants to get rid of Hamas, but is against violence. So - I wanted. They wanted to muzzle me at any price. Well, at least I understand now how Rihanna and Whitney felt...
I am not sure I share Meytal's politics, not being acquainted with her, but it doesn't matter. Because I think I known very well the kind of vermin who are able to do what was done to Meytal.
  • The kind of garbage that runs amok in the street after every terrorist act or after a rumor of one, hollering in their mindless frenzy "Death to Arabs" and attacking helpless and unprotected workers in shops, if they look even vaguely Arabic.
  • The kind of garbage that provides fertile ground for inhuman murderers of the kind that recently burned alive an Arab boy.
  • The kind that spews racist slogans at slightest provocation and without one.
  • The kind that hardly ever serves in the army, being usually exempt for various reasons I wouldn't go into - better leave it to reader's imagination.
  • The kind that will faint seeing a real armed Hamas terrorist or the shadow of thereof.
Believe you me, we need your kind right now like we need a cholera outbreak. And if you want to fight someone, just ask for it, and maybe, just maybe, our CoS will find a way to ship you over to Gaza City - to fend for your own repulsive self.

As a side issue, and just out of interest - tell me how are you different from this character:


Pox on your house...

14 comments:

Dick Stanley said...

Ah, Rage Boy. With his excellent dental work, what does he have to be unhappy about. As for the post, I love it when lefties fight each other.

Dick Stanley said...

Ah, Mo and the Mountain. Which one thinks he's Mo?

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Well, this wasn't a fight between lefties, it was a gang of so call "patriots"...

SnoopyTheGoon said...

That will be a 64K question.

Dick Stanley said...

Can't read the Hebrew so all I have is your quote, which is confusing now that I read it for the third time. She's against violence. How precious.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Of course she is a bit confused, but no reason for several men (if I may call them men, which is a big question) to beat her up. Animals, no matter the politics, besides these one don't have much politics - only a rage of typical rabble-rousers.

David Sigeti said...

Snoopy, do you mind if I share this on Facebook?

David Sigeti said...

Snoopy, any observations about the comments to the Facebook post? I do not want to take the (very long) time that it would take me to read them in Hebrew. Just to be clear, I am hoping that the comments are mostly reasonable.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Surely I don't mind - the more the merrier, so be my guest,

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Yes, the majority is reasonable.

BHCh said...

Sad. Understand there is war, and sirens and stress... Still disgusting. I have this perception that a lot of these dumb low-life "kill the Arabs" morons come from the latest wave of immigrants from the USSR. Didn't think we were this bad... Thought we were all doctors, dentists, refusniks and famous physicists...

David All said...

Yeah, unfortunately all countries have nasty vigilante types who lurk just below the surface, ready to come out in a crisis, especially to beat up and even kill those they disagree with in the name of patriotism. The US, unfortunately has a long history of such vigilantes, whether they wore white bedsheets or not. usually these so-called patriots are sure that they outnumber their victim or victims by at least 5 and preferably 10 to 1.

Extreme left and right attacked on Israeli social media at http://www.timesofisrael.com/israelis-call-out-racists-those-who-want-soldiers-dead/

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Nope, the rubble comes from all layers, the USSR immigrants are actually a small part of it. While many of the latter are right wing, they rarely stoop to the street gang level.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Yes, unfortunately there is no remedy against this malicious stupidity. Not in pharmacies, at least.