31 July 2014

Jesse Ventura and my Schadenfreude

That vermin won a lawsuit - against the widow of his alleged offender - the late Chris Kyle. About a regular man it might have been said that he has fallen to a new low. Since Mr Ventura is wallowing in the gutters for too many years, that statement just wouldn't work.

But there is a silver lining to this smelly cloud, according to the vermin himself:

“I’m already damaged,” he said. “I can’t go to a SEAL reunion anymore. That was the one place where I always felt safe. I can’t go there anymore without looking over my shoulder now wondering who is going to come after me next.”
That's the spirit, SEALS, and keep going after him.

P.S. If Ventura imagined that suing Chris Kyle's "estate" is going to endear him with SEALS, he must be a greater idiot than I have imagined.

0 comments: