Check this out:
Inspectors from the Wenzhou Environmental Protection Bureau said they have not found the cause of the incident, although water samples seem to indicate the suspicious color was a result of illegal dumping in the river.A spokesperson for the Elders' HQ stated:
- This natural phenomenon has nothing to do with the alleged predilection of certain people to consume food items that include human (gentile, for preference) blood.
- There are definitely no grounds for the malicious rumor about the said people cleaning up their blood reservoirs once a year in preparation for intake of freshly collected gentiles' blood.
- The author of the Facebook post that promoted the theory about a malfunctioning valve that caused the blood from the said (non-existing) reservoir to spill into the Elders' underground network of waterways, crisscrossing the whole world to enable the movement of Elders' six foot lizards, was located and punished.
- The so called "map" of the said waterways, attached to the Facebook posting, appears to be in fact the map of Schiaparelli canals on Mars.
- The promotion of the inspector from the Wenzhou Environmental Protection Bureau to the post of Inspector-General of Wenzhou Environmental Protection has nothing to do with traces of blood or any other such nonsense.