23 December 2013

Israeli apartheid in pictures

Phillip Pasmanick on his Facebook page Israel & Stuff published a picture with this caption:

Apartheid, I think not. Israeli Jew & Palestinian Arab share a shower after 'floating' in the Dead Sea, Israel.

No, Mr Pasmanick, this is where you fail: the picture is just another proof of the typical Israeli apartheid. Ask yourself: why don't the two use the same shower head?

So there.


SnoopyTheGoon said...

Looks (suspiciously) like Flat Fatima to me.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Ah, but is the chocolate any good?

SnoopyTheGoon said...

The resemblance is indeed unmistakable.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

I hate milk chocolate. Only dark and bitter will do for me.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Milk Chocolate! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I wonder if there is cream inside? Or is it hollow.