Ron Paul & Don Black, 2007
1. During the Presidential campaign of 2008, Ron Paul was funded by the leader of Stormfront Mr Don Black. Don is also the former leader of KKK. Stormfront officially approved Ron Paul, stating:
Whatever organization you belong to, remember first and foremost that you're a white nationalist, then put aside your differences with one another and work together. Work together to strive to get someone in the Oval Office who agrees with much of what we want for our future. Look at the man, look at the issues, look at our future. Vote for Ron Paul, 2008.
Ron Paul accepted funding from Stormfront. This is not surprising - his publication contains identical views. Although Dr Paul claims that he is not a racist, he accepts neo-nazi donations and refuses to condemn them.
2. As any self-respecting anti-semite, Ron Paul loves to compare Jews and Nazis. According to him Gaza is a concentration camp. Poor Hamas makes only harmless "homemade bombs". How sweet! By the way, this interview was given to islamonazi propaganda outlet "Press TV". Youtube contains multiple other interviews with Ron Paul, where the congressman again compares Gaza to a "concentration camp", claims that Israel "starves Palestinians" (which is a barefaced lie) and promotes Hamas as being "democratic".
3. Here Ron Paul blames Israel for Islamic hatred of the US.
4. Ron Paul likes to repeat that Americans deserved Muslim terrorism.
5. An excellent summary of Ron Paul's anti-semitism and racism is provided by the Republican Security Committee.
6. Jeffrey Lord, a well-known Republican, explains why he believes Ron Paul to be anti-semitic... Paul recommended books by well-known anti-semites from time past.
7. Another good dossier on Paul's racism can be found here.
8. Ron Paul accepts money from RT TV - Russian spy and propaganda operation overseas. Unsurprisingly, RT TV is campaigning for Ron Paul along with Nazis and Islamofascists.