21 July 2013

Helen Thomas or Mel Smith?

Two death notices that couldn't fail to draw attention. This:


And this:


Now, if you ask me: on the whole, I would much prefer to grieve for Mel, a good man all around.

And not to forget - that quote from UPI:
She became the target of outrage and controversy when she told an amateur videographer outside the White House that Israel should "get the hell out of Palestine."
Not true, or true only marginally, as it is all too habitual with the media.

It is not just that the old witch told the Jews to get the hell out, she also recommended Poland and Germany as destination.

RIP, Mel.

6 comments:

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Where is the second picture from? It is familiar to me.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

I think this is where he played The Albino in The Princess Bride.

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0003793/?ref_=tt_cl_t11

SnoopyTheGoon said...

One down, hundreds to go. She taught the children her hatred well.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Well, yeah, but I am not familiar with her body of work. Fortunately.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

They praise old alligator face now as a onetime dynamic
journalist. Far as I'm concerned she was never anything but a Democrat stenographer, unless she was writing about Republicans. Then she was a nasty piece of work.
She makes a pretty good gargoyle to frighten the kiddies: http://tinyurl.com/mugb69z


I never heard of him. Don't pay much attention to movies.


OT, WND is selling a new video with this promise: "Robotic submarine cameras reveal 'hundreds of Egyptian chariots strewn across the [Red] sea floor.'" You'll probably want a copy.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Absolutely rue re gargoyle, and I am happy I am not one of her readers.

As for WND video - I think I shall wait it out. WND scoops are frequently so full of it, they squeak...