Desperate people do desperate things, it is not a earth-shaking revelation to anyone. However, there must be some limits even desperate people should abide. As the Guardian's latest move shows, they are not going to observe any limits. I am talking about this one:
The Guardian released another shocking NSA scoop on Saturday, revealing collusion and mass harvesting of personal communications among the United States and at least six European Union countries — only to delete it from their website hours after publication.Going to Wayne Madsen for solid information is akin to diving into a cesspool for roses. In fact, there is a much better chance to find a used secondhand rose in a cesspool. In both cases you are guaranteed to end up covered with excrement, though. Which outcome doesn't seem to bother Guardianistas too much, apparently.
The article, titled "Revealed: secret European deals to hand over private data to America," was written by Jamie Doward, who reported information from Wayne Madsen, a former Navy Lt. and NSA employee for 12 years.
For my personal amusement I use to post from time to time about Madsen's latest exploits. And of course, it's time to refresh his mugshot.
It is nice to see that, since I've compared the man to an overweight chipmunk doing his best to contain and suppress a humongous flatus, things have changed. First of all, our Wayne is even more overweight than he used to be, which means, in all probability, that his main line of business - selling his hallucinatory articles to rubes and scoundrels - is flourishing. Secondly, the more relaxed demeanor could point to the flatulence suppression issue being happily resolved. Since, unlike Alex Jones who spends some quality time with the subject fairly frequently, I didn't have the pleasure, Mr Jones may have had the olfactory impressions of Madsen's solution of the turgidity issue and might want to enlighten us all. Or not, whatever.
Now let's see what he is up to these days. Here are some headlines from the article linked at the beginning of this post:
- President Obama is secretly a homosexual
- Boston bombing suspects were government agents
- The 2000 USS Cole bombing was perpetrated not by al Qaeda terrorists, but by a missile fired from an Israeli submarine
- U.S. knows where Syria's chemical weapons are; many came from Iraq with U.S. approval
- From RNC Tampa: Romney's uniform gay affectation
- Was Obama's mother a secret worshiper of an Indonesian farting dwarf god?
- Evidence that Cheney had Saddam's chief banker murdered to steal his money
- Secret Service entrapped by foreign intelligence operatives to embarrass Obama
- Terror cell in Thailand was sending car bombs to Iran for Mossad
You can see now which wells of wisdom is Guardian drinking from. As for the question about it (the Guardian) reaching the bottom: let's wait and be optimistic. They will dig and get lower still. Diligent chaps, if nothing else.