06 September 2013

A better way to offend Vegans

I was reading this titillating piece in BuzzFeed with a measure of admiration. Since I just love joshing my Vegan friends, the story told was certainly instructive. After a few disgusted and angry Vegans pounced on the Senator Claire McCaskill's Tweeter account, she answered, totally convincing and calm, in my opinion:


I would consider the story closed and store some elements of it for future use, but one of the offending pictures (probably the most offending one) caught my attention:


So the question I wanted to address to the Vegan friends is: that apple, what do you think it is? My guess will be Cox's Orange Pippin. And yours?

2 comments:

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Looks like road kill by a tank.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Possibly, but I look at the full half-glass. Or half a plate...