21 February 2012

Kate Upton: dare to outstare

For you, my dear reader, it may be a fun contest, involving a beautiful female and an insurmountable challenge:



Not so for me. I was only filled by dark thoughts about the burden of male species, the hazards, the daring, the achievements to bring home - all that to end up outstared and kicked below the belt, where it hurts most.

And then, of course, being sent to a workshop on feminism, gender (un)equality and getting in touch (no pun intended in the context of that clip) with your feminine side.

Ehehe...

2 comments:

KatieNorcross said...

I didn't think that was so hard.  Just find a spot away from her body but having your eyes look like they are looking at her and don't blink.

45 seconds?  Heck I've been known to out stare a cat.  Now that is hard.

Out stare this and you will win:

SnoopyTheGoon said...

 My cats hated this game. It usually ended in being scratched...