03 October 2011

Reading comprehension: from personal stock of sadness


I went into shock imagining helpless Colombian miners being devoured by a humongous  night vision - equipped croc, able to chew its way through the coal layers.

Nah...

Muslim Legal Fund of America to Lauren Booth: Your Mother

I was stricken by a mere shadow of a suspicion that a black cat passed between the Muslim community and its female flag bearer Lauren Booth.

Nah...

Hear women scream in bed!
(from an e-mail in my spam folder)

I thought it's an ad for a new hearing aid, something revolutionary mebbe.

Nah...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heard plenty of women scream mainly outside f bed... one look and...

Pisa said...

Which makes me wonder - how about a 20 feet long crocodile in Lauren Booth's bed? Hearing the scream then shouldn't be a problem...only whose scream?

Ok, enough wishful thinking. I still read mainly the headlines in newspapers. But I read your posts from head to toe, which is more useful.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Good for you, having that kind of a look.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

I would call it a plan. And a good one too.

As for usefulness of my posts... ehehe...

jams o donnell said...

Hmm I seem to have gone back to guest!

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Yeah, happens here all the time.

Yitzchak Goodman said...

Here's another one:

"<span>Hamas Spokesman: Time Rip for Zionists Isolation </span>


http://english.farsnews.net/newstext.php?nn=9007100182

Obviously referring to a chrono-disruption . . .

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Ach, so fine the Farsi pen is...

Katie said...

Compaired to the Alligators in the New York City Sewers, that Croc is a pigmy.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Yep, but think about them poor miners ;)

Dick Stanley said...

The least they could do is supply earplugs.