25 July 2009

Photohunt: utensils


The theme for this week is "utensils".

Definition of utensil : An implement for practical use (especially in a household).
Tough one, in short. I've decided not to look for an easy way and went to the kitchen (instead of my toolbox), where there are some strange and wondrous things to be found.

And here they are:

I know I shall be ridiculed by some of the viewers here, but I freely confess that I don't have a slightest idea what in the blessed world the first two (from the left) utensils are for. The third one I recognize, since from the toddler's age I was allowed to lick the cream off it, so it always caused me a keen interest.

An explanation of the first two will be welcomed, cause I am too shy to ask SWMBO.

If you liked what you have seen (or read) in this post, add your link in the comments:
I promise to visit your place as soon as possible!


To look for other photo hunters, go there.

***

0 comments: