01 November 2013

FBI hand gestures?

"FBI hand gestures" is an inexplicable search term that brings surfers to this here blog lately. When I have tried to go back to this (Bing) query, it brought me a ton of porpoise pictures for some reason. Is it to remind me that I have never really figured out the difference between a dolphin and a porpoise?

But what do FBI and hand gestures have to do with it? As an Elder, I know all about the Masonic handshake, but FBI and hand gestures? No G-man will ever be considered fit to become a Mason, which by itself is the most junior grade for an understudy candidate in the Elders' organization.

The only hand gesture linked in my mind to FBI is related to insertion (or extraction) of a finger into or out of the rectum. The closest depiction of the procedure I could find is this:


In short, I don't know what it is all about and what is the common denominator between FBI, porpoises (dolphins) and hand gesture. Any helpful suggestions will be appreciated.

P.S. If there really is some secret FBI sign language, I don't want to know the details. I have enough nightmares without sluggishly gesticulating zombies entering the picture.

0 comments: