03 June 2013

Alice Walker: cooking on another planet, and you can take it to the bank

The not so surprising news, shared by Terry Glavin, came at an opportune time. Just recently Alice Walker, an ex-passenger on one of the anti-Zionist "floptilla" boats, produced another rant:

Alice Walker, author of "The Color Purple," has sent a letter to R&B sensation Alicia Keys, encouraging her to join the anti-Israel Boycott, Sanctions and Divestment (BDS) movement. In her letter, Walker tried to convince Keys to cancel her upcoming concert in Tel Aviv, and even went as far as warning that if she didn't – she would be putting her "soul in danger."
You may read the whole letter Ms Walker sent to Ms Keys in the link above. So far her deep knowledge of other people souls didn't produce a result: Alicia Keys is intent to visit, but who knows?

Of course, in normal circumstances it would be a faux pas to use a person's insanity as an argument against the person's political stance. However, where Alice Walker is concerned, normality and sanity went out to lunch many (too many) years ago and don't show any signs of impending return.

There were happy times when all I knew about Alice Walker were the words used to start the above linked and quoted article, e.g. "Alice Walker, author of The Color Purple". Then some new and not especially wanted knowledge, crept in.

And then, a devastating family portrait was drawn by the subject's daughter, explaining the dark side of Alice Walker the person. A lot of things became clear(er).

So what else, you might ask? Oh well, the final brushstroke that was added by that Terry's reference to Ms Walker's own post Commentary: Human Race Get Off Your Knees: I couldn’t have put it better myself. In which post Alice Walker sings hosannas to David Icke (notice how manfully I restrained myself from putting three dots after the "to"). Yep, one and only David Icke. I don't want to spoil your reading of that post (not very long, as it happens, but there is at least one passage I must quote here:
They [the reptilians(STG)] wanted gold and they wanted slaves to mine it for them. Now gosh, who does this remind us of? I only am asking. You do the work. Apparently their own planet needed this metal to continue its, apparently, long life. Credo Mutwa, Zulu shaman – and I am on my knees here in gratitude that he held on long enough to tell us about this – calls them the Chitauri, which has become my favorite word of all time (well, of this time that I’m learning all this): my partner and I go around saying Oh, Chitauri, whenever we get a glimpse of one or two of the Chitauri offspring, aka Illuminati bloodline families and their puppets, on the telly.
The reptilians on Ms Walker's telly... no more and no less.

And another quote, from the letter she penned to Alicia Keys:
With love, younger sister, beloved daughter and friend...
"Beloved daughter" indeed, from a woman who knows all about mothering a daughter.

Too bad.

2 comments:

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Now the beloved overlords will be angered with you Snoopy. Oh well, their lizards, my cat will take care of them.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Why, I thought we are the overlords. Hm...