According to this, the world-famous creator of post-documentary documentaries found a new proof of existence of deity and His/Her attention to political affairs in US of A:
During an appearance Friday on MSNBC, Moore noted the coincidental timing of Gustav, which threatened the Gulf Coast on the third anniversary of Hurricane Katrina as the Republican Party planned to hold its convention in St. Paul, Minn.I was just thinking after reading the above that:
"I was just thinking, this Gustav is proof that there is a God in heaven," the Oscar-winning director of "Fahrenheit 911" said. "To just have it planned at the same time, that it would actually be on its way to New Orleans for Day One of the Republican convention, up in the Twin Cities, at the top of the Mississippi River."
- This mug is another proof that the deity exists and that He/She has been unusually cruel toward the mug's parents. On the other hand, the parents might have sinned mightily - who knows?
- Michael Moore must have been paid by Republicans to sabotage the Democrats' cause.
- Krispy Kreme donuts definitely cause brain damage in the long run, especially if a person who is a walking cemetery of these donuts wasn't a genius to start with.
- Being an ugly, fat and lying jerk is not an excuse for moral debauchery. Or for idiocy.
- Who is hating America more - Osama or Michael Moore?
- Re item 1: Since we have established the existence of the deity, there is a five words message the deity should have passed to the parents (probably mislaid it due to extreme busyness): "Contraception, contraception, contraception!".
- More miscellaneous items that could not be published.
More on the slobbo here.
Cross-posted on Yourish.com.