01 March 2008

Two surprises

Says Andrew Ian Dodge:

Searching through the House of Commons website this morning I was stunned to find that 69 members of Parliament (65 Labour, 2 Plaid Cymru, 1 LibDem and George Galloway) have put their names to a motion praising Fidel Castro.
He goes on to say that he wasn't surprised. Frankly, I was. This magnitude of idiocy is amazing.

And another item that surprised me:
On our way to dinner last night we came across a frog sitting completely still on the pavement. I was pretty surprised at this as I’ve never noticed any frogs before on the busy pavements where i live …. then it clicked, it must have sensed the oncoming UK earthquake that we had last night …. next time I will pay more attention and read the sign!
Dunno - our cats didn't pay a slightest to the latest one here. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

0 comments: