15 March 2008

Photohunt: I spy

The theme for this week is "I spy".

It's an excellent subject that allows you to report on anything you want to report about. I cannot say that my spying business is very exciting. But a week ago I spied on the most exciting season here in Israel - the spring. It is almost here, and the weekend in question was very hot, thanks to khamsin - a hot wind coming from the desert. Happens every year around this time.

Still, it was an opportunity to check on the spring's advance in the Lachish area. So here is a brief report. Two of the shots I made were already out. Here are a few more. The forest one:

And a lizard using the first hot day to warm up in the sun:

And that amazing team of hundreds of caterpillars working together on a common (what - cocoon? - I wish I knew more about them) shelter.

And this lonely flower over an entrance of a cave - somehow different and beautiful.


Well, there is more, but you are tired by now and have lots of blogs to visit.


If you liked what you have seen (or read) in this post, add your link in the comments:
I promise to visit your place as soon as possible!


To look for other photo hunters, go there.

***


0 comments: