05 April 2008

Photohunt: Glass

The theme for this week is "Glass".

It's another tough subject. My archives didn't serve me well this time. So I have decided to make a special effort and to find a few favorite glass objects of mine. Here they are:

And I placed them in the right sequence (left to right): you open the first, transfer the contents to the second, wait for a prescribed time (don't chew your nails please) and then pour some limited volume into the third and... GO!

Repeat as your doctor recommends.

Cheers!

Now, if you want a less gloomy depiction of the same glass objects, here it is:

You tell me which one you like best.


If you liked what you have seen (or read) in this post, add your link in the comments:
I promise to visit your place as soon as possible!


To look for other photo hunters, go there.

***


0 comments: