23 November 2006

Introducing Sue Helen, ex - trailer trash

I know that for the unsmiling, serious, po-faced pro- and anti- Zionists this will be an unwelcome distraction from their unswerving service of their PoliticalBloggerDuty (no, I am not studying German right now, just mimicking it). But I wouldn't pass this one over for all the links in the world.

Anyhow, I am happy to introduce the blog I was Trailer Trash when Trailer Trash wasn't Cool, that brought me an hour or so of pure, unadulterated happiness.

For all connoisseurs of country talk, this is a great one. Enjoy.

My only problem is that the owner does not have a short enough handle. Really, one cannot call a person IWTTWTTWC. So I shall use Sue Helen for now.




















Sue Helen is coooool, folks!

(And she ain't no blonde, I hafta tell ya'll.)

Update: Sue Helen (temporary name till I guess the real one) is still trailer trash! Yes, she is real and authentic - like the apple pie and Bud. And I apologize, but it is too late now to change the header.

***

0 comments: