16 June 2015

Asghar Bukhari, MPAC UK and the terrifying fate of an anti-Zionist shoe

I thought at first about something to add to the blood chilling story about the MPAC UK founder Asghar Bukhari and his missing shoe, but it appears that the Daily Mail made an exemplary job out of it already. Including the original message about the nightly terror:

I would also advise the reader to watch the interview below to its conclusion:



Of course, it shows only a smidgen of the awesome, Universe-embracing totality of our power, but still it amply demonstrates how easy it is to transform a blithering mindless nincompoop into a... er... a blithering mindless nincompoop.

P.S. In spite of promising not to add anything to the above - I was allowed to make a disclosure. In the picture below you can see the lifeless carcasses of several Muslim shoes that have undergone interrogation in the Mossad underground torture chambers.


To respect Mr. Bukhari's privacy, I shall avoid pointing out his deceased shoe (PBUH) in the picture.

Hat tip to his Assyrian Majesty for the link.

10 comments:

Sennacherib said...

Something closely unrelated I thought would interest you:
http://www.debka.com/newsupdatepopup/11659/

They won't say, but it was actually the first known Henny Youngman joke.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Heh... "Ishbaal Ben Bada" definitely sounds that way. Thanks.

On a separate note: I would doubt anything coming from Debka, and if they claimed that the sky over here is blue, I would run to my ophthalmologist. Or my shrink, although to my shame I don't yet have one.

Dick Stanley said...

Ah, yes, the Arab/Muslim version of wearing tinfoil on your head to keep the CIA from interfering with your thoughts. Place a lot of importance on shoes, do they? Throwing them at people they don't like and so forth. Stick with the goats, boys, at least that's understandable. Kind of.

dick stanley said...

References to Henny Youngman suggest the speaker is old enough to have watched Howdy Doody live...

peterthehungarian said...

Snoopy could you recommend me a good pedicurist? Since my last mission in the UK I feel some bad ache on my left sole caused by a badly chosen footwear.......

SnoopyTheGoon said...

This character is an outstanding stand-up comedian. Check him here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asghar_Bukhari

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Amazingly I knew quite a few of his jokes, never knowing to whom they are to be attributed.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Could you call on me via e-mail: simplyjejws at gmail dot com?

SnoopyTheGoon said...

It is probably some fungus, you shouldn't take it lightly. It may infest your brain, like in the case in question.

peterthehungarian said...

:)