27 March 2009

Khaled Abu Toameh: The Pro-Palestinians' Real Agenda

Khaled Abu Toameh, an Arab Muslim, is a veteran award-winning journalist who has been covering Palestinian affairs for nearly three decades.

His article On Campus: The Pro-Palestinians' Real Agenda is a mandatory read. I shall not spoil it too much, just a quote or two:

I never imagined that I would need police protection while speaking at a university in the U.S. I have been on many Palestinian campuses in the West Bank and Gaza Strip and I cannot recall one case where I felt intimidated or where someone shouted abuse at me.

What is happening on the U.S. campuses is not about supporting the Palestinians as much as it is about promoting hatred for the Jewish state. It is not really about ending the “occupation” as much as it is about ending the existence of Israel.
No comments. Enjoy.

Via Zionism & Israel

0 comments: