10 July 2006

The case of a regular joker

One of the titles in Times Online says it all about Omar Brooks: Once a friendly Christian, he now backs the bombers. I don't know about his prior friendliness, but today he is a leading Islamic comedian, according to this.

The audience laughs as Omar Brooks, a British Muslim convert who also uses the name Abu Izzadeen, makes fun of non-Muslims as "animals" and "cowards".

At one point he announces dramatically that the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Center "changed many people's lives". After a pause, he brings the house down by adding: "Especially those inside."


There is more where it comes from, but that's enough, I think. Deborah thinks that these quotes simply do not warrant any comments and speak volumes for themselves. I agree, with addition of a proposal based on the following quote:

...he told an audience of teenagers and young families that he did not want to go to Allah while sleeping in his bed "like an old woman". Instead, he said: "I want to be blown into pieces with my hands in one place and my feet in another."










No worries, mate. I think the above depicted object, applied to a correct orifice, should solve your problems. Should be a great exit act for an aspiring comedian, too.

Cross-posted on Yourish.com

0 comments: